- Information for participants
- Online application
- Application forms
- Russian group stands at trade shows abroad
- Services and advertising
- Accompanying services
- Additional features
- Reference information
Wi-Fi access at Expocentre Fairgrounds
To comply with the Russian Bill No.758 from 31 July 2014 on public Wi-Fi access, you have to take the following steps to connect to Expocentre’s Wi-Fi network.
- When Wi-Fi is enabled, select the EXPOCENTRE network.
- Enter your telephone number and click RECEIVE CODE on the authorization page.
- You will then receive a text message to the telephone you provided containing your access code.
- To get Internet access, enter the received access code into any device you want to use (SIM card is optional).
Attention: One session is 20 minutes. If you want to prolong it, you have to authorize once again.