subscribe to news Inlegmash 2018: exhibitor and visitor feedback
Viktor Evtukhov, State Secretary - Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation:
- We support events which offer not only showcases of Russian and foreign companies but also discussions of industry development. It is very good that the discussions here will be devoted to the strategy of the Russian textile industry development till 2025 which we have prepared together with related unions, associations, enterprises, leading experts, and consulting companies. We exchange opinions and invite experts from the Russian Federal Customs Service, the Federal Tax Service of Russia, and our foreign colleagues. The participants here also represent the Industrial Development Fund, Russian Export Center, and the Russian Quality System (Roskachestvo). It means that there are a lot of experts representing not only the textile industry but also other sectors such as machine building and agriculture. A lot of topics are being discussed. Events like this one are very beneficial for us.
Elena Panina, Deputy of the Russian State Duma:
- The textile industry has many subsectors. They all come here to show their technologies, clothes and fabrics. It is also a place to exchange opinions and establish new contacts. It is what the trade shows and the forum are intended for. We have to enhance the prestige of various professions in the textile industry.
Aleksey Khokhlov, Deputy of the Russian State Duma:
- I have attended almost all editions of Inlegmash starting back in the Soviet times. I have to say that this year the trade show is very lively. It shows that the textile industry in on a rise. The new exhibited equipment, fittings, fabrics are in demand. The textile industry is a driving force and a health barometer for the Russian economy. It is nice to see that Russian textile machinery manufacturers have emerged in the recent years. At one time people thought that Internet would substitute trade shows. But this time has passed. Trade shows are growing. They give us face to face networking and bridge a gap between research, technologies and engineering. This is the future. The fact that the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, other federal authorities and the business community pay so much attention to Inlegmash gives us hope that the show will be a great impetus to development of the Russian textile machine building.
Ulyana Yakovenko, Director, Mayak:
- We have participated in Inlegmash since 2010. It is Russia's only trade show of textile equipment. It is a marketing event which gives us and our partners an opportunity to show clients that we are interested in the Russian market. We offer equipment for companies with a full production cycle and companies working on some parts of textile processing and manufacturing. Our clients come from all over Russia from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Our goal here is to demonstrate the stability. Our modus operandi is to establish direct contacts with clients.
Ivan Naumov, Head of Business Development, Shveymash:
- Inlegmash is the oldest trade show for us. We exhibit here for the third year in a row. We are happy to do it. Every year the number of visitors grows. It is very important that the show attracts textile industry professionals. This year we have received many requests about the exhibited equipment. We like how everything is managed here. It gets a top score from me.
Aleksandr Bondarev, Head of Textile Equipment Department, Ferrostaal:
- Inlegmash is a very important trade show for the Russian textile industry. We have been participating in it for more than 30 years. We are growing together with this show. It helps us a lot. That is why we are going to continue to participate in it. There is no doubt that Inlegmash is very important as a place to meet potential buyers of our equipment and clients who have purchased this equipment before. I'm talking about well-known textile companies from Russia and elsewhere. Yesterday we had meetings with companies from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Belarus. We have new customers and people who are interested in new technologies and investments in the textile industry. The trade show is a great tool to bring them up to date.
Nikolay Kotovich, Sales Manager, Knit Group:
- Our participation here is very goal oriented because this trade show is for professionals of the textile equipment market where our company is one of the leaders. We want to show the whole range of our products to potential clients. It is a great networking platform, no random people. Only industry professionals, different CEOs come to our stand. It is very difficult to build good relationships with clients on the phone. Here we can see all of them face to face. It is always very useful, beneficial and interesting.
Andrea Barbiani, Sales and Marketing Director, MS Printing Solutions:
- MS has taken a decision to take part in Inlegmash because it sees a significant growth of the Russian market. We believe that it will continue growing for a very long time. Here we show our latest digital printing machine for home textiles. We think it is very important to demonstrate equipment in operation so that clients understand its key specifics, see how it works and its color rendering capabilities. We received positive feedback and generated sales leads.
Vitaliy Shults, CIS Regional Manager, Trutzschler Spinning:
- This year is the 30th anniversary of our participation in Inlegmash. All these years we have attended it. This show has always given us an opportunity to meet both our future clients, and the clients with whom we've been working for many years. Here we discuss our cooperation with them. In comparison to the last year, we receive more questions and requests about our new equipment.