- Main /
- Press-center /
- Feedback from participants in Russian Construction Week 2023 and RosBuild 2023
subscribe to news Feedback from participants in Russian Construction Week 2023 and RosBuild 2023
Sergey Lyovkin, Head of the Department of Urban Planning Policy of the City of Moscow:
- Very interesting exhibition. And most importantly, it is changing. It has changed in appearance even in comparison with last year, let alone three years ago. It is saturated, filled with companies presenting their products, projects and activities. The exhibition is changing for the better. Moreover, today's plenary session is fundamentally different from previous plenary sessions. It has become substantive, aimed at solving existing problems rather than at reporting on what has been done. Only through cooperation between business, the authorities, experts and the scientific community is it possible to solve all the tasks set both in the country and in specific regions.
Elena Nikolaeva, Moscow City Duma Deputy, Chairman of the Town Planning Commission:
- Today Russian Construction Week has started. It began with a plenary session, which, on the one hand, summarises certain results, and on the other, sets goals and objectives for the coming years, so that entrepreneurs in this field, including those involved in the production of building materials, and those involved in developing complex and low-rise construction, can plan their activities. It is at Russian Construction Week and RosBuild that we always have the opportunity to showcase our products and agree on new contacts and areas for development. Maybe we should put more emphasis on import substitution and on creating a set of offers that would be as adaptable as possible to today's requirements.
Semyon Klyugin, Director of IMG Lighting's Representative Office in Russia:
- IMG Lighting has been operating in Russia since 2012. The company produces professional lighting equipment for architectural, artistic and landscape lighting. We have been working at this exhibition for the second consecutive year. We have a positive impression after the first year. We expect the same this year. Compared to other lighting trade shows, the turnover at RosBuild is much higher. We already realised this last year. We see the customers we are looking for here. Moreover, there is a big conference programme, in which we participate. And this also distinguishes this exhibition from others. There is live human interaction, which cannot be replaced by anything else.
Artyom Myakotkin, Head of the Design Department at TBM OOO:
- This is the first time we have taken part in RosBuild. We really liked the organisation and the fact that there was a conference programme. There are a lot of exhibitors. We meet a lot of interesting people. We decided to take part in the exhibition, because our company, which is 30 years old, was kind of in the shadow of the construction market, because our main customers were the window manufacturers. The builders didn't know about us as a construction resources company. And RosBuild is a platform for us to make ourselves known. We are confident that we will participate in the exhibition next year as well.
Ivan Ivanov, Head of Development at Gazpromneft BM OOO:
- This is our first time at RosBuild. We are ready to show, speak and make contacts. On the first day we saw a lot of interesting things. Customers, designers and contractors come to our stand. They are keenly interested in the materials. There is also great interest in our new products.
Vasily Sivtsev, Commercial Director at Varton:
- Our company is a leader in the production of lighting equipment. It is Russian production and Russian products. Also at this exhibition we present our software and hardware complex AWADA. This is a building management system, including lighting control system. This is our first time at the exhibition. We decided to come, because there is a lot of target audience here - major customers, developers. This audience is very interesting for us. And live communication with the customer is always a plus. You can share your competencies and experience, present new products well, and talk about the competitive advantages of our products. Our impression of RosBuild is very positive. We plan to take part in it in the future.
Polina Sorochkina, representative of the construction company Alabuga Development (Tatarstan):
- This is our first time as exhibitors at this show. We really wanted to take part in it, because large construction companies are exhibiting here. The actual topic for us is what Russian companies are offering now. We also want to share our experience, make contacts. Events such as this exhibition develop the construction industry. It is a major event in which we would like to participate in the future and represent our company.
Elvira Vakhitova, Managing Partner of Martini RUS:
- Our company is a Russian manufacturer of equipment for architectural, landscape and interior lighting. We have been in the market for more than 20 years. We decided to take part in the exhibition because we believe that Russian construction should be supported. Our luminaires are an integral part of the construction business. We expect new partnerships from this exhibition.