subscribe to news Press Release Inlegmash 2019
19th edition of the Inlegmash International Exhibition for Textile Manufacturing and Processing
Inlegmash targets manufacturers, suppliers and users of textile equipment and products.
For the fourth time in a row Inlegmash runs as a key event of the Russian Textile Week, which annually brings together Russian and foreign professionals and experts of the textile industry and textile engineering. The Week is organised by Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile Industry Enterprises and Expocentre AO with the support from the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
Dates: 19–22 March 2019
Hours: 10.00–18.00 on 19–21 March, 10.00–16.00 on 22 March
Opening ceremony: 19 March 2019, 12.00, Blue Hall, Pavilion No.2 (during the Legpromforum plenary meeting)
Venue: Forum Pavilion, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised by Expocentre AO
Supported by Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile Industry Enterprises
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition area: 5,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 87 companies
Russian: Rolltex, Velles, Shveymash, etc., and newcomers Oktoprint, Printex, Laserpro, Detel, Linar, etc.
Foreign: Swan, Jiangsu Yingyang, JUKI, and newcomers Daewon Machine Industrial Co.Ltd, Haein Machinery Co., Nomaco GmbH, PFAFF, Shinsung Hitech Co., Supertex Industries, etc.
Countries: 12 (China, Czechia, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey)
International pavilion: South Korea
- equipment for primary treatment of natural fibers
- equipment for man-made fibers processing
- spinning equipment
- weaving-preparatory and weaving equipment
- equipment for production of technical textiles and nonwovens
- hosiery equipment
- felting equipment
- textile finishing equipment
- equipment for garment manufacture
- textile recycling equipment
- spare parts, components, hardware, accessories and materials
- textile printing equipment
Inlegmash 2019 is co-located with
- 11th edition of the Techtextil Russia 2019 International Exhibition for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing,
- 6th edition of the Interfabric 2019. Spring International Exhibition for Fabrics and Textile Materials,
- 6th edition of the Legpromforum 2019 International Textile Industry Forum.
Together these events will occupy 17,723 sq m.
The key conference event of the week is the 6th edition of the Legpromforum 2019 International Textile Industry Forum. Over the previous five years, this event has become a leading and most respected professional networking platform in the textile industry.
Legpromforum 2019 runs at the highest level with the support from the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Eurasian Economic Commission, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, and the Russian Civic Chamber.
The plenary meeting on the Russian Textile Industry in the Current Economic Conditions: Challenges and Prospects will be devoted to the development of the Russian textile industry and its export potential.
Over four days the Week offers various plenary meetings, conferences, panels, workshops, analytical sessions, lectures, fashion shows of young designers, award ceremonies and a competition.
Press Service, Expocentre AO