subscribe to news Press Release Obuv. Mir Kozhi 2019. Autumn
52nd International Exhibition for Shoes and Leather Products
At the autumn edition of Obuv. Mir Kozhi 2019 leading manufacturers and well-known designers of leather footwear, bags and accessories will showcase new Spring/Summer 2020 collections from luxury to economy. Industry professionals always look forward to this event to get insights into the latest trends in the global footwear fashion and sign direct contracts of deliveries for the next year.
Dates: 21–24 October 2019
Opening hours: 21–23 October: 10.00–18.00; 24 October: 10.00–16.00
Venue: Pavilion No.7 (Halls 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised by Expocentre AO and BolognaFierе (Italy)
Supported by the Italian Footwear Manufacturers' Association (Assocalzaturifici) and the Italian Ministry of Economic Development
Exhibition area: 4,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 200+ companies
Countries: 12 (Belarus, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Turkey, the UK, the USA)
Country pavilion: Italy
Participating companies: Dino Bigioni, Marino Fabiani, Baldinini, Fabi, Loriblu, Nando Muzi, Cromia, Valentino Orlandi, Marino Orlandi, and many others
Types of products on display: ladies', men's, and children's shoes, sports and casual shoes, leather goods and accessories, care products, bags, purses, briefcases, wallets, suitcases, gloves, outwear, umbrellas, belts, etc.
Obuv. Mir Kozhi is the main Russian trade show for Italian shoe and leather manufacturers to promote their products in this country. The Italy National Pavilion will once again showcase great mastery of Italian goods to all interested industry professionals.
The most interesting models will be shown in the Leather Accessories Trends area.
The associated events are intended for owners and heads of upmarket boutiques for shoe and leather accessories.
The event topics are
- Visual merchandising and design of shoe and accessory stores. How to make them like you and how to sell goods to new generations of buyers?
- Optimisation of international shipping using digitalisation
- New purchasing strategies in the age of Fast Fashion
- Getting ready for labelling of textiles and garments (footwear and leather product groups)
- Footwear labelling in Russia: what does business need?
- Promotion in social networks. How to make your brand popular using strategy, content and advertising?
- Main shoe and accessory trends of Autumn/Winter 2020/2021. Shape, color, texture
- Retail shoe store 2020. How to reshape the business in the age of digital economy?
Workshops will be held by leading experts of VM Guru, Oboz Digital, Bes Cargo Group, Multichannel Fashion Platform "Modniy magazin", SmartLines, Pilot Group, Yellow Banana, Trendsquire Bureau and Wconsulting.
To see the full programme of events, go to the official website.
Press Service, Expocentre AO