subscribe to news Feedback from Neftegaz 2021 participants
Daniil Tarasov, Deputy Development Director of Nefteservispribor:
– Neftegaz is a meeting place for key players in the oil and gas industry. This is the tenth year our company has participated. We present our products and we are very happy that this year's exhibition’s taken place. For us, as a producer from the Russian region, it’s an opportunity to meet our colleagues and consumers of our products, to show production novelties and expand business contacts. Every year, we try to bring something new to the Neftegaz exhibition - new developments and modifications. The exhibition gives consumers of our products an opportunity to ask all their questions and get advice from our leading experts.
Svetlana Korolyova, Head of the Image Event Department at Transneft:
– Transneft traditionally takes part in Neftegaz. For the first time this year, our stand features new 3D technologies, with which we demonstrate, among other things, pumping equipment. This year there is a large number of visitors to the exhibition. I would like to make a special mention of the excellent organisation. We plan to take part in Neftegaz in the future.
Mikhail Martynov, Vice President on Business Development of Electroshield Samara:
– This is not the first time Electroshield Samara has participated in Neftegaz. This exhibition is very important for us, as it’s one of the few events in the current coronavirus times when you can really network with customers, meet with them, and show novelties. And of course, the opportunity for such live communication is particularly valuable. This year is the anniversary exhibition. We wish the visitors and exhibitors to make the most of the event.
Dmitry Shakhov, Deputy Director General of Sintek:
– We always look forward to Neftegaz. For us, it goes in the format of talks gathering people who have known each other for many years and who need to talk to each other in person. Many are still wary of the virus, but most have come to see each other and find out what is happening now. Our industry requires constant networking. And those who don't attend the exhibition are missing out on important trends. We’re showcasing a number of our products here. There are contracts, there are new projects, and there are new industries that are very interested in us. Times are not easy. And only by investing in advertising, you will get priority in the future.
Dmitry Alaev, Head of Contract Management at Tagras:
– Seven divisions of Tagras Holding, which are engaged in seismic surveying, geophysics, drilling, well repair, and maintenance of surface and underground pumping equipment, are represented at the stand. We’re satisfied with our work at the exhibition. We see a huge number of visitors who are greatly interested in our company's products and services. We were very pleased to see our colleagues from all over Russia at our stand today. They visit the trade show and take an active part in our stand. We wish the exhibition to continue its development.
Antonina Dushkina, Marketing Manager at DRAGER:
– At this year's Neftegaz, we’re seeing a very professional, tech-savvy audience. Visitors come to us with targeted enquiries, interested in the latest innovations in hazardous gas control technology and our personal protective equipment. We’re pleased to participate in the 20th Neftegaz anniversary exhibition, being a partner this year. For us, this is one of the key industry events and essential networking opportunities. That’s why we’ve already decided to participate next year as well.
Irina Korneva, Head of the Exhibition Activities Department of UEC:
– Our company is a regular exhibitor at this show. This year we’ve tried to make our stand as full as possible. The exhibition’s attracted a maximum number of visitors. The exhibition is bright, attracting visitors with its unconventional approach. There are a lot of attractive stands. And our stand is one of them.