subscribe to news Post Show Report CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2018. Autumn
The 21st edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear brought together buyers, manufacturers, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women.
Dates: 25-28 September 2018
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
General industry partner: RDT-INFO.RU
Exhibition area: 8,445 sq m
Types of products on display: clothes, footwear, accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design
Foreign exhibitors: Bartek, Kuoma, Pablosky, Losan, Luhta, Sarabanda, Sterntaler, Boboli, Garvalin, Mayoral, Primigi, etc.
Russian exhibitors: Acoola, Crockid, Lucky Child, Silver Spoon, Vitacci, Fantazeri, Arctiline, Stilnyashka, GNK, Choupette, Gakkard, Fabrika Detstva, Piccino Bellino, Malenkaya Ledi, Dan&Dani, Letty, Noble People, Batik, Desty, Oldos, etc.
Newcomers: Candy's, I Love Carrot, Kotofey, Flamingo, MURSU, Leo-Style, Filippok, Mark, Lancelot, Naslednik Vyzhanova, Sima-Land, Papitto, etc.
1. The Business Start project was first carried out by the Woman Business Centre state agency, Small Business of Moscow state agency, and Opora Russia with support of the Moscow City Department of Labour and Social Protection, and Expocentre AO. The event was aimed to support small and micro business. Successful businessmen shared their models of company management with entrepreneurs which had just launched their business or plan to do it.
2. The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions was carried out at the show again.
3. CJF-Children's Catwalk drew buyers' attention. Young participants presented spring/summer 2019 collections of the best Russian and foreign companies. Some of the participants were Malenkaya Ledi, Acoola, Arctiline, Boboli, Kotofey, Chersasport, Olmi, Nashe Rodnoe, Liza Bebe, Jeanees, Truvor, Arina Swimwear, etc.
4. Trendsquire and Expocentre AO organized a trend tour around the exhibition covering trends in children's clothes and shoes fashion SS19 taking into account specifics of the Russian market.
5. The Media Centre was available for journalists of sectoral and professional media. During the press tour the journalists had an opportunity to network with the heads of companies, designers, and authors of collections. The exhibitors had a chance to showcase their products and comment further on their companies.
6. The Business Assistance Centre provided consultations for the CJF visitors in the following areas: customs processing and clearance, HR, business support, and vacancy opportunities.
Key Associated Events
All CJF events were held under the umbrella of the 19th Practical Business Forum of CJF – Child and Junior Fashion.
1. One of the main events of the CJF program is the 15th Russian Trade Forum for Children's Goods Suppliers and the Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ of children's goods organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO. CEOs, leading experts, retailers, and marketing professionals told about the current state of the children's goods market and its development in 2019, brand promotion in the market, supply strategies to all retail formats, and principles of selection of manufacturers of own brands of children's products. The main topic of the second day of the forum was e-commerce of children's goods. The special focus session was devoted to the launch of an online store, how to develop it effectively and promote it, and how to attract customers.
2. The Centre for Retail Chains brought together more than 80 buyers from more than 40 specialized and FMCG retail chains and online stores to hold negotiations. The Centre featured seminars for retailers. CEOs of well-known companies held masterclasses, seminars, and workshops aimed to increase sales of the children's goods manufacturers.
3. Licensing Marketplace was a premier salon organized by Expocentre AO and Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company. The Salon was part of the 2nd Russian Business Forum on the Market of Licensed Goods for Children. Its program featured more than 30 seminars, masterclasses, and workshops for manufacturers, wholesale and retail companies, exhibitors and visitors interested in licensing, among them the analytical session on Russian Market of Licensed Goods for Children 2019: Trends, Growth Points, Rating in Sales of Licensed Goods.
4. The events of CJF-Children's Catwalk organized by Fashion Consulting Group, Kids Fashion Retail, VM GURU and Expocentre AO and Expo-Academy Project organized by Тrendsquire, RBC and Expocentre AO attracted a lot of attendees.
5. The 2nd Russia-China Forum: New Opportunities for Sustainable Business Development was organized by Expocentre AO and Between2countries. The participants studied cases of the exhibitors' factories and had negotiations on supply of goods from China. On the last day of the Forum there was held a business tour around the Chinese pavilion.
6. Conference on Secrets of Increasing Online Sales of Children's Goods brought together CEOs, marketing and advertising specialists, and market players.
7. Competitions: the Best Online Store of Children's Goods (winner: babybunny.ru) and the Best Website for Buyer (winner: hansatoys.ru). The International Competition of Goods for Children and Teenagers for the Best Consumer Properties Award and for Successful Promotion of High Quality Goods Award organized by Soyuzexpertiza of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
CJF 2018. Autumn was a great success. The feedback of exhibitors and visitors showed their interest in the exhibition. They were pleasantly surprised with the quality and design of the products showcased. The participants, in their turn, showed themselves to the best advantage. CJF – Child and Junior Fashion is the most effective trade show for today. To learn more about exhibitor and visitor feedback, please click here>>.
Expocentre AO expresses its gratitude to the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, all exhibitors, visitors and partners, especially General Industry Partner RDT-INFO.RU.
Join us at the 22nd edition of the CJF 2019. Spring International Exhibition that will run from February 25 through 28, 2019 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Press Service, Expocentre AO