subscribe to news Press Release Reklama 2018
The 26th International Exhibition for Advertising
Reklama is a major professional event in the Russian advertising market. It is a key event reflecting the latest trends in the advertising market. The participants demonstrate innovative products and services in the advertising industry.
"Reklama is a meeting place for all advertising market players: advertisers, advertising agents and distributors, and last but not least, consumers of advertising. The show offers a professional business environment, a great variety of exhibited products, and comfortable conditions for search for clients and partners."
Sergey Piskarev, President of Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Dates: 25-28 September 2018
Venue: Pavilion No.1, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the Advertising, Design category
Countries: 14 (Austria, Belarus, China, Finland, Japan, Latvia, Russia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA)
Types of products and services on display: LED, signs and visual advertising, large-format printing, tools and equipment for cutting and processing of sheet flexible PVC and self-adhesive vinyl, textile digital printing, 3D printing, products of virtual and augmented reality, etc.
Foreign: Hamamatsu Photonics, Fujifilm, Mimaki, Canon, 3M, Roland DG, Union Foam Board, Ezlight Co., etc.
Russian: over 100 companies include Bigprinter, Smart-T, Zenon, Russcom-Graphics, KAMI, Himsyryo, Forda, Papillons Trade, LRT, Challenger, TBC Empire, Ink-Print, Laser Center, Oktoprint, DiMedia, etc.
Key Supporting Events
1. Panel discussion on Industry Self-Regulation. Creation of Self-Regulatory Organization organized by Association of Communication Agencies in Russia (AKAR)
2. Round table on Role of Government Regulation and Self-Regulation in Development of Outdoor Advertising Market organized by Association of Communication Agencies in Russia (AKAR), National Association of Visual Communications (NAVK)
3. Presentation of the International Advertising Congress which will be held in September 2020 in St. Petersburg
4. The 7th edition of the Advertising Matrix International Forum organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO. The Forum features conferences, focus sessions, master classes which will bring together over 600 participants. They are leading experts in advertising, marketing and PR services, top managers and heads of industry associations. Topics to be discussed:
Production of Advertising Materials: How to Create a Unique Advertising Product;
Outdoor Advertising: Solutions for Cooperation of Supplier and Advertising Agency;
Efficiency of Advertising Agency: from Clients to Personnel, etc.
5. Conference on The Day of Digital Printing on Fabrics organized by the Publish Magazine, supported by Expocentre AO
6. The Award ceremony of the 5th IAPP Awards "Nation of Professionals 2018" will be held on September, 27. The General Partner of the Award and the Sponsor of the award ceremony is Expocentre AO. The visitors can see business souvenirs and gifts made by Russian manufacturers.
More on supporting events please go here>>.
For the second year in a row the R&D Communications Publishing House in partnership with Expocentre AO will issue a guide enabling the Reklama visitors to effectively spend their time at the trade show, not to miss the most important things, and keep the information of the shown products even after the event. The printed guide is available in the registration zone and in the exhibition pavilion. The e-guide will be placed for free download on the websites of the guide publisher and on the Reklama website.
Reklama is open from 10.00 to 18.00 on 25-27 September; from 10.00 to 16.00 on 28 September.
Press Service, Expocentre AO