subscribe to news Press Release. RENWEX 2019. International Exhibition for Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles
The new project is aimed at the development of renewable energy sources (RES) in the Russian energy sector by showcasing advanced technologies and equipment and creating a highly efficient networking platform for businessmen, government officials and members of society to discuss and address the most important industry issues. RENWEX 2019 will feature innovative technologies promoting the development of RES and electric vehicles.
RENWEX features the international exhibition and a specialised forum. They run under the slogan "Creating the future of renewable energy together". The participants in the trade show and the forum are more than 400 representatives of leading departments and 150 speakers.
RENWEX is also a part of NTI Expo (Research-Technology-Innovations Expo) that unites major events aimed at promotion of national projects with participation of government agencies.
Dates: 18-20 June 2019
Opening ceremony: Blue Hall of Pavilion No.2, at 10.30 on June, 18
Opening hours: 9.00–18.00 on June 18; 10.00–18.00 on June 19; 10.00–16.00 on June 20
Venue: Pavilion No.3, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised by Expocentre AO
Supported by Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, EUROSOLAR Russia Non-Profit Partnership for Development of Renewable Energy, Russian Solar Energy Association
Auspices of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibitors: 60+ companies, among them Hevel Group, Solar Systems, Isovolta AG, Energon-Electro, Fronius International GmbH, Autonomous Solutions, Solargis S.R.O., Victron Energy, eMobility, NEOSUN Energy, MicroART, etc.
Countries: Austria, China, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey
Visitors: manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for renewable energy and electric vehicles, service providers and development companies, and key plyers of the energy market of Russia and neighbouring countries using RES
Types of products on display: equipment and technology for wind, solar and hydro power, geothermal and bioenergy; electric transport and electric cars; service providers engaged in installation, set-up and maintenance of different equipment for use of RES. Product sectors>>
"The new exhibition RENWEX will enable to fully consider the most relevant issues of development of alternative energy, electric vehicles, and energy efficiency. Participation of representatives of government authorities, businesses, research centres, and industrial companies working on developments in the field of new energy will raise awareness on this relevant topic."
Sergey Katyrin, President of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- International Forum "Renewable energy for regional development" will bring together Russian and foreign market players, representatives of relevant ministries and departments, regional and local government, scientific community, and financial institutions developing projects for renewable energy.
- Plenary meeting "Renewable Energy: Global Trends and New Opportunities"
The following topics will be discussed during the panel discussions:
- The use of RES in the regions: best technologies and projects
- Regulatory control: localisation of production of renewable energy components: experience and prospects for further development
- Cooperation of German and Russian companies on creation of new RES generation facilities in the regions - implementation of the project 'Enabling PV in Russia'
- Digitalisation of modern energy: from local solutions to transformation of the whole industry
- International experience of RES development: what is 'good' and what is 'bad'
- Biofuels and biomass: efficiency of raw materials processing and modern solutions in waste utilisation
- Promising technologies for power supply systems in remote and isolated power systems
- Swiss experience: organisation of financing of innovative applied R&Ds for development of renewable energy
- Electrochemical technologies in renewable energy: energy storage and the hydrogen cycle
- Electric vehicles and new energy infrastructure
- Extended meeting "Personnel for renewable energy: global agenda" organised by Expert Council for Science and Technology Development and Intellectual Property of the Russian State Duma Committee for Education and Science
At RENWEX 2019 the participants will consider the issues devoted to the development of renewable energy in Russia, mastering of cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions in different areas of application, development prospects of the global market of electric transport and the Russian market of electric cars.
The exhibition and the forum will allow to unlock the potential of Russian companies in this field and come up with implementation of the projects which will undoubtedly serve as the foundation for growth of RES technologies.
Press Service, Expocentre AO