In order to register for participation in the exhibition, the exhibitor shall submit Expocentre AO an application. Receipt of applications starts one year and ends, as a rule, four months before the exhibition.
When all terms of participation are settled, Expocentre AO and the exhibitor shall conclude a contract for participation in the exhibition, usually not later than 90 days before the mounting of the exhibition. The General Terms of Participation with its enclosures, amendments and supplements shall be an integral part of the contract.
It is allowed to arrange group stands. In case the exhibition held at Expocentre Fairgrounds is organised by third-party companies (organisers), a contract shall be signed between Expocentre AO and the organisers of the exhibition. All clauses of the contract shall comply with the General Terms of Participation.
For urgent settlement of arising questions and problems, it shall be permitted during the preparation and running of the exhibition to conclude contracts and exchange documents between Expocentre AO and the exhibitor by fax and e-mail providing the originals are sent later.
The exhibitor shall pay an obligatory registration fee, amount of which is set by Expocentre AO for each exhibition. The fee covers expenses on the organisation and publicity campaign of the exhibition. If the exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, the registration fee shall not be reimbursed.
The rental cost shall be calculated taking into account the status of every exhibition, configuration and location of stands in the pavilions. You can find out the rental cost after filling in the online application.
The exhibitor package includes:
- stand lighting within the limits of 100 Watt of installed capacity and 220V per 1 sq m of the rented space;
- passes for stand builders and vehicles for the mounting/dismantling period (only for freight handling);
- exhibitor pass;
1 pass per every 3 sq m, if the rented space is up to 90 sq m;
30 passes, if the rented space is 90 sq m and 1 extra pass per every 6 sq m, if the rented space exceeds 90 sq m.
The exhibitor pass gives the right to multiple access to the territory of the Expocentre Fairgrounds, both during the exhibition and during the installation / dismantling period from 8.00 to 20.00.
- complimentary tickets to exhibitors’ guests;
Invitations are given in Exhibition Management (in case of 100% booth payment).
- publication of information about the exhibitor in the Official Exhibition Catalogue;
- using online system for meetings organisation (MatсhMaking);
- opportunity to send e-tickets to the exhibition for customers and partners;
- participation in the seminar “Effective participation in trade shows” (in Russian only)
Exhibitors that fail to pay off the debts for the stand space, equipment or for additional services will be refused access to the exhibition site for stand construction.
The closing documents are issued on the last day of the exhibition in the Exhibition Management Office. During the first two weeks the documents are kept by the managers of the Exhibition Management Office, after that they are submitted to the Economic Department. Each exhibition has its own economist (see Exhibitor Manual on the exhibition official website).
To receive closing documents (invoice, certificate of acceptance of the rendered services and leased space, contract), your company’s representative shall sign the certificate of acceptance of the rendered services and leased space in the Exhibition Management Office during the mounting period. The representative shall have the Power of Attorney (D.01) granting the authority to sign the certificate of acceptance and two original copies of the Contract and engineering schemes if they were not provided before.
In case the Power of Attorney (D.01) is not provided, your company’s representative shall collect the certificates of acceptance to have them signed by the company’s top executive and return them to the Exhibition Management Office. Then the Exhibition management will issue the closing financial documents.
By the opening of the exhibition, Expocentre JSC publishes an Official Catalog (in print and/or on CD), which includes the following information:
- Company name in Russian and in Latin transcription, country, postal and e-mail addresses, website;
- Telephone and fax numbers;
- Pavilion, hall and booth number;
- Brief information about the activities of the company up to 4 lines (50 characters per line, including spaces).
Terms of placement of advertising and information in the Official Exhibition Catalogue and Guide
- In accordance with the General Terms of Participation in International Exhibitions held by Expocentre, each registered participant of the exhibition shall do the following:
- present the company’s entry: the company name (in Russian and English), address, telephone, fax, e-mail, website, brief information on the company’s activity up to 200 characters including spaces and punctuation,
- select headings (the number of free-of-charge headings depends on the exhibition) for publication of brief information on the company in the List of Products and Services of the Official Catalogue: the company name in Russian and Latin scripts, country, pavilion, hall and stand number.
- The company’s entries (except for the logo and advertisement) in the Alphabetical List of the Official Exhibition Catalogue and in the List of Products and Services are also available in the Web Catalogue within one year.
- The optional advertising of the exhibitor may be placed in the Official Exhibition Catalogue and in the Exhibition Guide according to the prices mentioned in the application forms.
- In case the exhibitor has not provided the company’s entry in Russian, the publisher translates the text on his own. In that case claims for translation are not admitted.
- The application forms are to be completed in Microsoft Word, otherwise the Publisher bears no responsibility for possible misreading or misspelling. In case of ordering paid services the completed forms are also provided in scanned form with the seal and signature of the responsible person.
- The publisher retains the right to edit the Russian and English entries according to the norms of both languages.
- In case the application forms are sent after the deadline, the publisher shall not guarantee publication of the company’s entry in the printed Catalogue version.
- The exhibitor shall be fully responsible for the content and accuracy of any information forwarded to the publisher for publication regardless of the means of transfer of the said information.
- Any type of full or partial reproduction without special permission of the publisher is prohibited.
- placement of logo in the Alphabetical List of the Catalogue;
- placement of logo in the Web Catalogue.
- 2-4th cover page;
- Separation page (up to 8 separation pages can be placed in the catalog on thick paper);
- Placing company ads in the footer of the page;
- U-turn (2 pages);
- One strip, color;
- ½ Advertising strip in alphabetical list;
- Ad unit in alphabetical list;
- 2-4th cover page;
- Advertising strip in the guide;
- ½ advertising strip in the guide;
- Footer in the guide;
When applying for participation an exhibitor can choose the following types of exhibition space: raw and equipped.
This type of exhibition space is provided for the companies that would like to save time and money when building a stand.
- Shell-scheme stand includes the following elements:
- stand walls;
- carpet flooring;
- frieze inscription (with company name);
- minimum set of furniture (tables, chairs) depending on the stand size.
- Possible stand configurations:
- minimum stand: 9 sq m;
- shell-scheme construction: 12 sq m;
- standard height of one-storey construction: 2.5 m;
- height of exclusive construction from 2.5 to 6.5 m; luft is 0.9 m.
As to stand construction and equipment please address the General Contractor of Expocentre AO Expoconsta OOO.
Desk man: +7 (499) 795-25-36
Then ordering a stand up to 12 sq m, only equipped space is provided.
When ordering this type of exhibition space, the exhibitor builds a stand using his own resources or by attracting a third party. It is necessary to address the General Contractor of Expocentre AO Expoconsta OOO to agree all technical documents concerning the stand and get permission for mounting.
The deadline for submitting documents for approval according to the Rules for Contractors of Exhibition Stands and Expositions at Expocentre Fairgrounds is:
- 15 days prior to the mounting of one-storey stands;
- 45 days prior to the mounting of two-storey stands;
- foreign companies shall agree any stand 45 calendar days prior to the mounting.
Control of conformity of technical documents provided by a construction company or an exhibitor building a stand on his own and control of quality of building and construction works shall be carried out by Technical Control Department of Expoconsta OOO.
The paperwork is done from 9.00 to 11.30 and from 13.00 to 16.00.
Any overhead works shall only be performed by Expoconsta OOO.
The freight handling, mounting and dismantling which require hoisting devices shall be carried out only by Expocentre’s General Freight fFrwarding Agent Expowestrans OOO and shall be ordered additionally.
In case the height of exhibition stand exceeds 2.5 m or a two-storey stand, it is necessary to
- inform the Exhibition Management in writing;
- agree a technical drawing with Expoconsta OOO;
- get permission from Fire Inspection.
Fire detectors are mandatory for the above-mentioned stands. Their number and location shall be determined by Fire Inspection. It is prohibited to arrange expositions made of flammable materials under the stairs of two-storey stands (see clause 12.4.2).
In case you want to attract attention of potential customers and partners, we would advise you to consider the option of the construction of stand with unique design from General Contractor of Expocentre AO Expoconsta OOO.
Over the years Expoconsta OOO made a lot of exhibition stands including original exclusive stands, advertising structures, and portable exhibition stands for trade shows held at Expocentre.
We provide a full cycle of works:
- development of design of exhibition stands that shall be in harmony with the general design of the exhibition and corporate style of the customer company;
- construction of exhibition stands (including exclusive exhibition stands and advertising structures);
- design of exhibition stands;
- final arrangement of exhibition stands;
- monitoring quality control of the work carried out on all stages of the project implementation.
Construction of exhibition stands is a complicated process requiring knowledge and expertise. Over 40 years Expoconsta has made exhibition stands and their design. We have necessary technology and techniques for stand construction, a vast experience in organisation of trade shows, and of course, unique expertise obtained during preparation for trade shows and fairs of any kind and level. That is why we guarantee the quality and efficiency of our advertising services such as arrangement of modern stands and advertising structures in exhibition halls and pavilions.
We create true works of art aimed at to convey the main idea and advantages of your services and proposals to potential customers. We pay particular attention to the design and construction of the stands because they will be the “face” of your company at the trade show. Exhibition stands at the price that is unique for the products like these – that is our favourable offer!
The exhibitor shall bear responsibility for compliance with the fire safety rules and safety measures.
A stand constructor or an exhibitor shall submit Fire Safety Certificates to Fire Inspection supervising fire safety and get approval.
Please present the following papers for coordination:
- list of materials used for stand construction;
- stand layout;
- fire safety certificates of the Russian Federation for the materials used for stand construction;
- statements of fire-retardant treatment of flammable materials (in case the material specifications conform with requirements of the fire regulations);
- copy of a license of the company that carries out fire-retardant treatment;
- copy of a fire safety certificate, copy of a compliance certificate, copy of a certificate of fire safety of flame retardants.
Fire Department is located on the Ground Level of the Gallery between Pavilion No.2 and No.8 (go through the gallery up to the end, then go outdoors through the glass doors, the entrance is to your right under the bridge).
- without preliminary approval in accordance with admission and application norms to bring in to the fairgrounds radioactive, explosion-hazardous and inflammable materials and exhibits;
- store flammable materials;
- keep combustible and flammable liquids and gas containers at the stands;
- demonstrate operating exhibits using naked flame.
Exhibitor passes (D.02) are valid for entrance to Expocentre Fairgrounds throughout the mounting, running and dismantling periods of the exhibition (i.e. they are valid from the first day of mounting to the last day of dismantling).
Exhibitor passes are issued as follows:
- 1 pass per every 3 sq m, if the rented space is up to 90 sq m;
- 30 passes, if the rented space is 90 sq m and 1 extra pass per every 6 sq m, if the rented space exceeds 90 sq m.
Additional Exhibitor passes are available in Service Bureau either via bank transfer (by a preliminary order, see Exhibitor Services Order Form (D.08) or in cash.
Passes for mounting and dismantling periods (D.04A) are issued for technicians, engineers, builders and other exhibitor’s staff involved only in mounting and dismantling of the exhibition stand.
Stand building contractors shall receive passes for their staff themselves.
Exhibitor passes and passes for mounting and dismantling periods are issued in Service Bureau on presentation of the following documents:
- Power of Attorney (D.01);
- Application for Exhibitor Passes (D.02);
- Application for Passes for mounting and dismantling periods D.04А (for stand designers) or D.04 (for stand contractors).
Annual passes for third-party accredited contractors are issued in Service Bureau, Section of Regime and Technical Security Equipment of Security Department.
Phone.: +7 (499) 795-28-50
The passes are issued in a printed form only and display the name of the holder and the name of the company. To speed up the procedure of getting passes, please submit the list of staff by firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline for submission is specified in the Exhibitor Manual of each exhibition).
To receive vehicle passes to Expocentre Fairgrounds for exhibit delivery/removal, you have to submit:
Passes are issued:
- by the manager of the pavilion where your stand is located (for the whole period of the exhibition);
- in Service Bureau (only for the mounting period).
The D.03 form is issued taking into account the number of entries of each vehicle i.e., each vehicle shall have its own set of documents
The attached document contains the following information:
- Step-by-step description of the Procedure for Delivery/Removal of Equipment and Exhibits to Expocentre Fairgrounds;
- Issuance of one-entry vehicle passes;
- Loading/unloading works;
- Entering Expocentre Fairgrounds (details of work at night time);
- Entrance gates for entry/exit.
Procedure for Obtaining Admission Permit to the Areas with Restricted Traffic Access in MoscowDear exhibitors
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that Expocentre Fairgrounds is located within the Third Traffic Ring of Moscow which is the area with restricted freight traffic access. Therefore, you need to get an admission permit for goods vehicles like, for example, the TTK permit- a permit providing access to the Third Traffic Ring and the area between it and the Garden Ring Road of Moscow.
The permits to the areas with restricted freight traffic can be of two types:
– multiple entry (valid for a maximum period of 1 year);
– single entry (valid for 5 days).
The permits are issued by the Traffic Management Center of the Moscow City Government Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development (GKU TsODD).
From 1st October 2013 the applications for permits are only accepted online through the Portal of Government and Municipal Services of Moscow ( http://pgu.mos.ru).
Hard copy permits are valid to their expiry date alongside the electronic permits. The valid permits should be listed on the Registry of Valid Permits for Access to the Areas with Restricted Freight Traffic in Moscow.
The online service through the Internet Portal is only provided to the registered users who have received individual access codes to their personal accounts
The application for the permit may be submitted by sole traders and legal entities, who hold goods vehicles by right of ownership or by any other right and provide freight transportation services to ensure continuous technological process at the city's production facilities as well as uninterrupted daily life of the city, and the fulfillment of the needs of its residents.
The applications may also be submitted by individuals who own goods vehicles by right of ownership or any other right and use the vehicles to reach their homes.
When applying for the service through the Internet Portal the applicant shall enclose scans of all the documents listed in Decree of the Moscow City Government No. 379-PP dated 22.08.2011 and scans of the Driving licenses of the drivers who will be operating the goods vehicles within the restricted traffic area and their written consent for processing their personal data (for more details check Appendix No.1).
When applying through the Internet Portal legal entities and sole traders shall enclose scans of the documents signed in due order with the advanced digital signature.
Individuals shall sign the submitted scans of documents with the basic digital signature.
The information about the rendered service is available from the official website of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development of the Moscow City Government and the Internet Portal of Government and Municipal Services of Moscow.
The applicant can check the status of the application by logging in to their personal account at the Internet Portal.
The singe-entry permit shall be issued within the maximum of 3 hours following the submission, and the multi-entry permit must me issued within 14 days. The period within which the service shall be rendered is calculated from the date following the date of submission.
Responsibility for Operating within the Restricted Area without Valid Permission
In compliance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, if the vehicle has entered a restricted area, the driver of the vehicle will receive the civil penalty for violating the orders of the road signs restricting access to the area (the No Entry and No Goods Vehicles road signs).
Any indoor suspended advertising structures (banners, flags, rotating cubes, etc.) shall be confined only within the stand area allocated (within 1 m of its boundaries).
Any overhead works shall only be performed by Expoconsta OOO, phone: +7 (499) 795-25-36.
Within the rented exhibition space the exhibitors
- are allowed to advertise goods and services that are related to the exhibition’s subject matter, and produced or offered by the exhibitors. In this case, the advertising can include the distribution of printed materials and/or other information about their goods and services;
- are prohibited to advertise goods and services, related to the exhibition’s subject matter, which are produced or offered by a third party without getting written permission from the Exhibition Management. In this case, it is also prohibited to distribute printed materials and/or other information about a third party’s goods and services.