Information for organisers
Expocentre is glad to provide its exhibition space for holding concerts and other entertaining events. Nine exhibition pavilions occupying 105,000 sq m and 60,000 sq m of outdoor space is a wonderful place to hold concerts, corporate events, banquets, fashion shows, and festivals.
Expocentre pavilions and conference halls allow staging any events from chamber concerts with seating capacity up to 300 people to large-scale shows accommodating up to 5,500 people.
Expocentre provides a full package of services for organization of any event. We are ready to take upon ourselves building-up, hall decoration, stage setting, installation of lighting and audio equipment, catering, security, cleaning, ticket sales, accreditation, and others.
Major events held at Expocentre Fairgrounds
- First Meeting of Exhibition Companies of the SCO and BRICS countries
- Russian Conference on Effectiveness of Exhibition, Fair, and Congress Activities and Promotion of Russian-Made Products and Services to Domestic and Foreign Markets
- Day of Russian Entrepreneurship
- Active Citizens’ Forum “Community”
- Open dialogue platform with Moscow families “Big Family in a Big City”
- Forum on Russia’s Legacy. Folk Artistic Culture for Children
- Russian Interactive Week (RIW)
- SportMed International Conference
- 50 PLUS. All Advantages of Maturity Forum and Exhibition
- NDT Territory Forum on Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics
- Convention of Russian Car Dealers
- Open Drone Racing
- Banking Automation International Forum
- Russian Congress of Geologists
- Moscow Science Week
- 4th Forum of Russian and Belarusian Regions
- Strategic session of the Russian People’s Front on Control and Oversight Activities in the Public Utilities Sector
- Conference on Integration of Society and Business
- National Volunteer of Russia 2017 award ceremony
- Onsite selection of participants in the 100 Business Startups project organized by CCI of Russia
- manages events accompanying Expocentre’s exhibitions
- provides services involving planning, organization and holding of different events (conventions, conferences, symposia, seminars, presentations, concerts, banquets etc.) at Expocentre Fairgrounds
Five Reasons Your Trade Show Should Run at Expocentre:
Vast and high tech exhibition space
9 state-of-the-art and fully equipped exhibition pavilions occupying 105,000 sq m and 60,000 sq m of outdoor space
It is prestigious
Expocentre Fairgrounds is the most well-known and widely promoted venue for holding the largest trade shows in Russia and Eastern Europe
It is convenient
Expocentre is conveniently located for exhibitors and visitors to trade shows and organizers of any forums
We provide a wide range of services related to delivery, customs clearance, construction, mounting, catering, registration, holding of supporting events on a turnkey basis and at one stop shop
Extensive coverage in mass media
Trade shows, conventions and forums held at Expocentre Fairgrounds are covered in more than 200 newspapers, journals, radio, television, and news agencies and by about 500 journalists
Hosted Exhibitions Department
- The Administration plans and manages, on a commercial basis, foreign, national, international, intersectoral and specialized trade fairs initiated by foreign and Russian companies and event organizers in Russia. When managing events, we take into account the wishes of our clients to further promote and develop these trade fairs. The Administration also works with its partners to bring new topics to Expocentre Fairgrounds. Because of a large number of foreign participants and visitors, we coordinate all our events with the schedule of major international trade fairs. That is why our event dates are almost always convenient for organizes, participating companies and visitors.
- We offer all types of one stop services related to exhibitions. It means that exhibitors have to contact only their event management team, which will take care of all orders. We are also continuing to diversify our services.